Hello my lovelies, hope you are doing well and keeping safe? I recently got my vaccine and although I have heard and seen some people have serious side effects but I must say my first dose went smoothly with no side effects or bruises. Let me know your take on this vaccine and if you are or may not be getting it! Anyway back to the blog post which is all about shows you can binge-watch!!
if you haven’t seen my first binge watch seres suggestion part I click here now and hopefully you will find a series that you love in that blog post. There are so many shows on Youtube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Sky or cable (if in the UK) that you can watch and I will give you a list of what I have binged watch and recommend you try.
On Youtube; you can learn something new, catch up on your fave, binge on some series. If you want my recommendation on Nigerian series the list are:
- Littleblack book, Game on,
- Ratings, Ricordi,
- Blue Therapy, Grow up or Nuts,
- Therapy – Toke Makinwa,
- Sofia Talor Loran, Jenifa on Lockdown
On Netflix here are some of the series I have binged on;
- The Haunting of Bly Manor, Ratched, Bridgeton, Sex Life
- The Circle season 2, Snowpiercer (season 1 was so good), Tiny pretty things (good and got bored after)
- Sweet Mongolia (good and got bored after), Spinning out, Blood & Water
- Love Alarm, The secret life of my secretary, (Korean)
- Firefly Lane, Bombay Begums (Indian)
- The Duchess, Unorthodox, The visit (Nigerian)
- The Queen’s Gambit, The Mystic River (Nigerian)
On Amazon here are some of the series I have binged on;
- The Stand, I May Destroy You
- American Gods, Ghost: Power Book II,
- Little Fires Everywhere, Love craft
On Apple TV here are some of the series I have binged on;
- The morning show,
On Disney TV here are some of the series I have binged on;
And of course love Island is back in the uk for the summer so you can binge that on Sky. Hope this will entertain you during this lockdown and comment below other so other people and I can check it out.